Brand: Eat Water
- 💜 PROVEN FOR WEIGHT LOSS, LOW CALORIE, ZERO CARB AND ZERO FAT – Scientifically proven for weight loss, this plant-based konjac pasta, contains zero carbohydrates and with only 9 calories per 100g! Made from a unique recipe called Juroat, this water and fibre rich food keeps you feeling full for longer like regular pasta.
- 💜 SLIM RICE IS A GLUTEN FREE PRODUCT MADE FROM JUROAT (GLUTEN-FREE OAT FIBRE AND KONJAC FLOUR). IDEAL FOR GLUTEN-FREE DIET – Eat gluten-free! Rustle up a quick and easy meal with this innovative shirataki inspired food. Suitable for people with an intolerance for gluten. Now you can prepare your favourite meals with our zero fat perfect replacement for noodles.
- 💜 A GREAT SOLUTION FOR WEIGHT WATCHERS, DIETERS, VEGANS, VEGETARIANS, DIABETICS, IDEAL FOR KETO, ATKINS, PALEO, LCHF & DUKAN DIET – Slim Rice is vegan. It makes a great alternative for those living with diabetes due to it’s zero carb and no sugar content. Great for weight control and Keto and diets.
- 😋 UNIQUE PRODUCT ADJUSTABLE TO YOUR TASTE – thanks to the Juroat konjac recipe, Slim Rice looks a lot like regular rice. It has an al dente texture, and when accompanied with other ingredients, it makes a great satisfying meal with far less carbohydrates. When preparing, simply rinse the rice under water to remove the natural odour of konjac rice. Suitable for hot & stir fry dishes, soups, salads, smoothies… the list goes on!
- ⏱ ALL IT TAKES IS 2 MINUTES! IT’S QUICK, CONVENIENT AND DELICIOUS – Open a pack, give it a quick rinse under cold water, and heat. Voila! It’s that easy! The trick is what you add to it. Try our FREE 60-recipe e-cook book inside every pack. Great for quick meals, meal preps and home cooking with the family.
Details: Product description Slim Pasta Rice is a plant-based alternative to regular penne. It is made from a unique blend of gluten-free konjac flour and oat fibre called Juroat, which was first developed in 2012. Konjac is a vegetable root likened to yam and it grows in South East Asia. The Konjac flour in Juroat is rich in a soluble, viscous fibre called Glucomannan. It is the secret behind our zero carbohydrate foods. Juroat expands when it comes into contact with water, and once it has reached it’s maximum size, it is then made into various pasta, noodles and rice shapes. Being a popular product for its nutritional values, Slim Pasta is scientifically proven to help you lose weight. As a source of fibre, Slim Pasta gives you that feeling of fullness like any other pasta. Your mind and stomach believes it is eating a carbohydrate loaded food, when in fact, there are no carbohydrates. The nutrition comes from the additional ingredients you add to it. These low calories foods are easy to prepare, you simply open the pack, drain the water and heat it with your favour ingredients. There’s no cooking required. SPECIAL DIETS - WEIGHT LOSS – Slim Pasta contains the required amount of glucomannan needed to help you use weight, as approved by the European Food Safety Authority. - KETO – Slim Pasta contains 0g of carbohydrates making it an obvious choice if you follow a keto diet - VEGANS – Slim Pasta is 100% natural plant-based. - GLUTEN-FREE – Slim Pasta contains no wheat and no gluten. It is a convenient alternative to regular free-from foods. Directions 1) Drain away water 2) Rinse 2-3 times under cold water 3) Heat in an open pan for 2-3 minutes or in a microwave for 1 minute 4) Add to your favourite sauce, stir-fry, soup or salad Manufacturer Contact Information Eat Water, 274 Ampthill Road, MK42 9QJ
Package Dimensions: 7.4 x 5.3 x 4.9 inches
We are an Online Marketplace using Amazon Associates Affiliate Links
We operate transparently and as an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases when you click on the "View on Amazon"
button and choose to purchase an item on the Amazon Store (Note there is no additional fee to you)
We sell products at both Amazon UK and Amazon US. Please check where your item is located and if any additional postage fees apply on the Amazon Website
See More About Us section to see more info