- REALLY LOW CARB - Only 17g/100g versus 57g in the leading commercial brand. And even that 17g is mostly from erythritol so it will not significantly raise your blood sugar. Diabetic friendly.
- KETO - Contains no maltitol, sweetened with only erythritol and stevia, perfect for keto.
- IRRESISTABLE TASTE - Guilt-free indulgence with a creamy Belgian made chocolate spread. Need we say more?
- HIGH IN FIBRE - Unlike its cheaper rivals, Cavalier Hazelnut Spread contains 38g fibre per 100g.
- NO SOY - Made with sunflower lecithin instead of soy lecithin with consideration to those with soy sensitivity.
Details: Product description Low carb and balanced: Eating hazelnut spread during a low carb diet? The Belgian company Cavalier made it possible! This hazelnut cream with stevia is only sweetened with natural sweeteners, like erythritol and steviolglycosides. 100g of this hazelnut spread with stevia contains 17g carbs. With a content of 38%, it is also high in fiber. Enjoy this delicious spread with low carb bread or toast. Even if you are on a diet, you don’t have to miss out on this hazelnut spread! Thanks to its low sugar content diabetics and people on all kinds of diets can eat this spread without feeling guilty. 10.9 x 8.4 x 6.6 cm Net weight: 380g Ingredients Vegetable oil (rapeseed, palm), Inulin, Oligofructose, Hazelnuts, Sweeteners (Erythritol, Stevia), Fat Reduced Cocoa, Skimmed Milk Powder, Sunflower Lecithin, Flavouring.
Package Dimensions: 4.0 x 3.2 x 2.6 inches
We are an Online Marketplace using Amazon Associates Affiliate Links
We operate transparently and as an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases when you click on the "View on Amazon"
button and choose to purchase an item on the Amazon Store (Note there is no additional fee to you)
We sell products at both Amazon UK and Amazon US. Please check where your item is located and if any additional postage fees apply on the Amazon Website
See More About Us section to see more info